« PreviousContinue »
484. Phil. i ; 3, 4, 6. I thank my God upon e
very remembrance of you.
Always in every Prayer of mine for you all, making request with joy.
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you, will
perform it until the day of Jefus Christ. 485. 11. Filled with the Fruits of righ
teousness, which are by Christ Jesus, unto the Glory and Praise of God.
ii, II. And that every Tongue fhould confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to
the glory of God the Father. 487. iii, 3. Which worship God in the
Spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesús.
iv ; 6, 7. In every thing by Prayer and Supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known unto God.
And the peace of God shall keep your Hearts and Minds through Christ Jefus.
20. Now unto God and our Father. be glory, for ever and ever, Amen.
490. Col. i, 3. We give thanks to God and the
Father [or, the God and Father, tassen wij Wate] of our Lord Jesus Chrift; praying always for you.
491. Col. i, 12. Giving thanks unto the Fa
492. iii; 16, 17. In Psalms and Hymns
and Spiritual Songs, singing with grace in your hearts of to the Lord.
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do
493. iv ; 2, 3. Continue in Prayer, with Thanksgiving.
praying allo for Us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ.
494. i Thef. i; 1, 2. Grace from God, our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
We give thanks to God always &c.
What Thanks can we render to God again for you, for all the Joy wherewith we joy for your fakes before our God.
Night and day praying exceedingly, that we might see your Face, &c.
Now God himself and our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ, direct our way unto you.
426, 2 Thef. i; 2, 3.
from God our Father,
and the Lord Jesus Christ.
We are bound to thank God always &c.
497. 2 Thes.i; 11, 12. We pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy
That the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in
in Him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Chrift.
2 Thef. ii, 13. We are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord ; because God hath &c.
499. I Tim. i, 17. Now unto the King Eter
nal, Immortal, Invisible, the only Wife God, be Honour and Glory for ever and ever, A
500. ii ; 1, 3, 5. That first of all, Sup
plications, Prayers, Intercessions and giving of Thanks, be made for all men.
For this is good and acceptable in the Sight of † God our Saviour.
-For there is One God, and One Medi
+ Sce No 244
5, 8. For there is One God, and One Mediator, &c.
I will therefore, that men prayevery where, lifting up holy hands &c.
502. I Tim. V, 5. Trusteth in God, and conti
nueth in Supplications and Prayers night and day.
503 vi ; 15, 16. The Blessed and Only
Potentate, the King of Kings and Lord of
Who only bath Immortality, dwelling in the Light which no Man can approach unto, whom no man hath seen or can see, to whom be Honour and Power everlafting, Amen.
504. 2 Tim. i ; 2, 3. Peace from God the Father, and Christ Jesus our Lord.
I thank God, whom I serve from my ForeFathers with pure conscience, that without
ceasing in my Prayers night and day. 505. Tit. iii ; 4, 5. I thank my God, making
mention of thee always in my Prayers :
Hearing of thy Love and Faith, which thou hast toward the Lord Jefus.
506. Heb. iv; 14, 16. Seeing then that we
have a great High-Priest, that is paffed into the Heavens, Jefus the Son of God ;
Let us therefore come boldly unto the Throne of grace, that we may obtain Mercy &c.
vii, 25: Wherefore he is able also
to save them to the uttermost, that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make interceflion for them.
508. Heb. x ; 21, 22. Having an High Priest,
[Gr. a Great Priest, viz. Christ, ] over the House of God;
Let us draw near with a true Heart, in full assurance of Faith.
xiii, 15. By him therefore let us offer the Sacrifice of Praise to God continually.
510. 1 Pet.i, 3. Blessed be the God and Father
of our Lord Jesus Christ.
511. 17, 18, 19. And if ye call on the
with the precious blood of Christ.
21. Who by him [by Christ] do to believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory, that
Faith and Hope might be in God.
ii, 5. To offer up fpiritual Sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 514. iii, 18. For Christ also hath once