« PreviousContinue »
796. 37, 38, 39, 40. All that the Father giveth me, shall come to me, For I came down from Heaven, not to do mine own Will, but the Will of Him that sent
- - 5. As the Living Father has fent me, and I live by the Father ; so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
799. . . vii; 16, 17. My Dočtrine is not mine, but His that sent me: If any man will do his Will, he shall know of the doćtrine - whether
8oz. 33. And then I go unto Him that sent me.
8o3. viii, 16. I, and the Father that sent me.
804 26. He that sent me, is True ;
and I speak to the World those things which I have heard of Him.
* * * * * ** * *
807. joh. viii. 38. I speak that which I have seen with my Father. . . .
8o3. 40.—the Truth, which I have heard of God. 809 42. I proceedeth forth, and came
811. 54. If I honour myself, my Honour is nothing. It is my Father that honour. eth me, of whom ye say that he is your God.
812. . 55. I know him, and keep his Saying.
814. x, 17. Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my Life, that I might take it again.
815. 18. No man taketh it [my Life J from me, but I lay it down of myself; I have Power to lay it down, and I have Power É take
take it again: This Commandment have I re-
$16. joh. x, 25. The Works that I do in my Fathers Name, they bear witness of me.
817. 29. My Father which gave them me, is greater than All. . 818, 32. Many good Works have Ishew
ed you from my Father.
82.o 37. If I do not the Works of my
Father, believe me not.
821. xi.22. Whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee.