« PreviousContinue »
104. Through thy commandments I get understanding, therefore I hate
105. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
106. I have sworn and I will perform it, that I will keep thy righteous judgments. 107.
I am troubled above measure, O Lord, quicken me according to thy word.
108. Let the free-will offerings of my mouth please thee, O Lord, and teach me thy judgments.
109. My soul is always in my hand, yet do I not forget thy law.
110. The ungodly laid'a fnare for me, yet did I not swerve from thy commandments.
III. Thy testimonies have I taken as an inheritance for ever; for they are the very joy of my heart.
112. I have inclined my heart to fulfil thy Itatutes; the reward is for ever.
113. I hate vain thoughts, but thy law do I love.
114. Thou art my hiding place and my shield, my hope is in thy word.
115. Depart from me ye evil doers, for I will keep the commandments of my
God. 116. Uphold me according to thy word, that I may live; and let me not be ashamed of my hope.
117. Hold thou me up, and I shall be safe ; and I will always have respect unto thy statutes.
118. Thou hast trodden down all them that err from thy statutes, for their exaltation is but deceit.
119. Thou putteft away all the wicked of the earth like dross, therefore I love thy testimonies.
120. My flesh trembleth for fear of thee, and I am afaid of thy judgments.
121. I have done that which is lawful and right, O give me not over unto my oppressors.
122. Lead thy servant unto security, and let the proud do him no violence. eyes are wasted
away in looking for thy salvation, and for the word of thy righteousness.
124. Deal with thy servant according unto thy loving mercy, and teach me thy statutes.
125. I am thy servant, О give me understanding, that I may know thy testimonies.
126. It is time for thee, O Lord, to lay to thine hand; for they have made void thy law.
127. Thus have I loved thy commandments above gold, yea above fine gold.
128. Therefore I have walked straight in all thy commandments, and all false ways I utterly abhor.
129. Thy testimonies are wonderful, therefore doth my soul keep them. 130.
The door of thy words giveth light, it giveth understanding unto the simple.
131. I opened my mouth and panted, for I longed for thy commandments.
132. Look thou upon me and be merciful unto me, as thou usest to do unto those that love thy
133. Order my steps according to thy word, and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.
134. Deliver me from the oppression of man, so will I keep thy commandments.
135. Make thy countenance to shine upon thy servant, and teach me thy statutes,
136. Rivers of water run down from mine eyes, because men keep not thy law.
137. Righteous art thou, O Lord, and upright are thy judgments.
138. Thou hast ordained righteousness, and thy testimonies are very true.
139. My soul hath consumed me, because mine enemies have forgotten thy words.
140. Thy word is very pure, therefore thy fervant loveth it.
141. I am of little account and despised, but I do not forget thy commandments.
142. Thy righteousness is everlasting righteoufness, and thy law is truth.
143. Trouble and anguish have taken hold upon me, yet thy commandments are my delight.
144. The righteousness of thy testimonies is everlasting; O grant me understanding and I shall live.
whole heart, hear me, o Lord; I will keep thy statutes.
146. I cry unto thee, help me, that I may keep thy testimonies.
147 I prevent the dawning of the morning, and complain; my hope is in thy word.
148. Mine eyes prevent the midnight watches, that I may meditate in thy word.
149. Hear my voice according unto thy loving kindness;
O Lord, quicken me according to thy judgments.
150. They that follow mischief draw nigh unto it; from thy law they are far removed.
151. Be thou nigh at hand, O Lord, for all thy commandments are truth.
152. Concerning thy testimonies I have known of old, that thou hast founded them for ever,