Get this book in print
About this book
Books on Google Play
LONDON: JACKSON, WALFORD, & HODDER, 18, ST. PAUL'S CHURCHYARD;
AND SIMPKIN, MARSHALL AND CO., STATIONERS' HALL COURT.
EDINBURGH: W. OLIPHANT AND CO. GLASGOW: J. MACLEHOSE.-DUBLIN: J. ROBERTSON.
LONDON: BAVILL AND EDWARDS, PRINTERS, CHANDOS STREET,
Essays and Reviews. Third Edition . . . . . .
1. Le Roi des Montagnes. EDMOND ABOUT.
2. Trente et Quarante. EDMOND ABOUT.
3. Le Roman d'un jeune Homme pauvre. OCTAVE
4. La Maison de Penarvan. JULES SANDEAU.
5. Le Moine de Châalis. MADAME CHARLES REYBAUD, 81
I. 1. Earl Derby's Speech on the Dispatch of Public
Business, July 19th, 1860.
2. Treatise on the Law, Privileges, Proceedings, and
Usage of Parliament. By T. E. May, Esq. Fourth
3. Return of the Total Number of Acts passed in each
Session of Parliament since the Year 1800; distin-
guishing the Number of Public, Private, Local, and
Personal Acts, and the Number relating to Great
Britain, England, Scotland, and Ireland, and those
relating to the United Kingdom. 1855.
4. Alphabetical List of the Public Bills which have been
introduced into the House from the Session 1847 to
1856 inclusive; stating by whom introduced, or which
have been brought from the House of Lords; the
Dates of their several Stages in the House, and dis-
tinguishing those which have since become Law.
Ordered annually by the House of Commons to be
5. Statutes of the Realm; 10th and 11th to the 23rd and
24th of Victoria. 1847-60.
6. Rules of Proceeding and Debate in Deliberative Assem-
blies. By LUTHER J. CUSHING. 1853.
7. Tactics of Legislative Assemblies. Bentham's Works,
Vol. II. Bowring's Edition.
8. Remarks with a View to facilitate the Dispatch of
Public Business in Parliament. By T. E. MAY,
Esq. Second Edition. 1819.