Get this book in print
About this book
Books on Google Play
LONDON r N
Printed by William Clowls and Sons, Stamford Street, and CImring Crow. . i **
I.—Memoirs of Sir Marc Isambarcl Brunei, Civil Engineer,
Vice-President of the Royal Society, Corresponding
Member of the Institute of France, &c. &c. By
Richard Beamish, F.R.S. London, 1862 - - 1
II.—1. Sussex Archteological Collections, 1846-1861.
2. The Seaboard and the Down. By an Old Vicar. 1860.
3. Handbook for Travellers in Kent and Sussex. 1858. 39
ITI.—Lives of the Archbishops of Canterbury. By Walter
Farquhar Hook, D.D., Dean of Chichester. Vols. I.
and II. London, 1861-2 82
IV.—1. Regulations for the Volunteer Force, 1861.
2. Constitution et Puissance Militairo de la Franco
et de l'Angleterre. Lieut.-Col. Martin, 3mc Imp.
Lanciers. Spectateur Militaire. 1861.
3. Tho Three Panics. Richard Cobden, Esq., M.P.
V.—English Poetry from Dryden to Cowper - 146
VI.—1. International Exhibition, 1862. Official Catalogues:
Industrial and Fine Arts Departments.—Illustrated
Catalogue, Parts 1—6.
2. History of the International Exhibition. By John
TM VII.—1. Hawaii: the Past, Present, and Future of its
/// "$'*/' Island - Kingdom; an Historical Account of the
W '"'^f^4^ Sandwich Islands. By Manley Hopkins, Hawaiian
Consul-General; with a Proface by tho Bishop of
Oxford. London, 1862.
2. History of the Hawaiian or Sandwich Islands. By
James Jackson Jarves. Boston, 1847.
3. Tho Island World of the Pacific. By tho Rev. H.
T. Cheever. Glasgow.
4. Life in the Sandwich Islands. By the Row H. T.
Cheever. London, 1851 219