APPENDIX TO THE BIOGRAPHY JOHN
Michael Banim's Claims to a Participation
in the Novels Disputed.
IV.-NOVELS AND NOVELISTS:
The Priest's Niece; or, the Heirship of
Barnulph. By the Author of “Lionel
Deerhurst. Three Vols. Second Edition.
London: Hurst and Blackett. 1855. 9+
V.-WAR AND PEACE-PEACE AND WAR:-
1. Army, Navy, and Ordnance Estimates and
Annual Finance Accounts, Great Britain and
Ireland, Session, 1855-56.
2. General Statement of the Trade and Navi-
gation of the United Kingdom. Presented
to both Houses of Parliament by Command
of Her Majesty
3. Statisque, Politique, et Morale de la France.
Par Le Chevalier F. de Tapies,
4. French Parliamentary Accounts, Ministry
of War, Marine and Finance, 1854–55; and
Reports to the Emperor. 1856.
5. Russia. By J. S. de Köhl and other wri-
Various Papers and Reports to the Board of
Trade, on the Commercial Tariffs, and Regu-
lations, &c., &c., of Foreign Countries, and
Military and Financial Statistics of the same. 110