1. An act to incorporate the Pennsylvania Infirmary, for diseases
of the eye and ear.
2. An act to authorise the committee of Jonas Potts, a lunatic, to
sell and convey certain real estate.
3. A supplement to the act entitled an act enabling the governor
to incorporate a company for making an artificial road from
the state line, near the town of Emmitsburg, in the state of
Maryland, through Waynesburg, Greencastle and Mercers-
burg, to intersect the Chambersburg and Bedford turnpike
road, at or near the east end of M.Connelsburg, passed 29th
day of January, 1816.
4. An act authorising William Scott to sell and convey
tracts of land, of which Francis Armstrong died seized.
3. An act to improve certain public road crossing the Blue
mountain at the place commonly called the Little Gap, in
6. An act to extend the act entitled, An act to incorporate the
Marine Insurance company of Philadelphia, and the act en-
titled An act to incorporate a company for erecting a bridge
over the river Susquehanna, at the town of Danville, pass-
ed 19th March, 1816.
7. An act incorporating the Chesapeake and Ohio canal company. 8
8. A further supplement to the act, entitled An act to improve
the navigation of the river Lackawaxen, passed March 13,
9. An act supplementary to an act entitled An act for the es-
tablishment of a college at the borough of Carlisle, in the
county of Cumberland, in the state of Pennsylvania.
1 3. An act authorising the governor to incorporate the. Tioga
11. An act to authorise the governor to incorporate a company
to make a lock navigation on the east branch of the river
Schuylkill, called Little Schuylkill.
12. An act supplementary to the act, entitled A further supple-
ment to the several acts to incorporate the Union canal com-
pany of Pennsylvania.
( 13. An act to repeal the act of eighteen hundred and twenty-
four, relative to the education of the poor.
14. An act concerning the closing of certain public passages, or
stairways, leading from South Front strect to Water street,
in the city of Philadelphia.