The Asia-Pacific Profile
Bernard Eccleston, Michael Dawson, Deborah J. McNamara
Routledge, Jan 1, 1998 - Business & Economics - 383 pages
The Asia-Pacific Profile offers students a unique combination of maps, diagrams, documents and statistical data covering every state around and within the Pacific.
Key features include:
* a broad definition of the 'Asia-Pacific' covering:
North-East and South-East Asia, Australasia, North, Central and South America and the Pacific Island States
* over 25 historical and contemporary maps featuring: flows of labour, trade, investment, tourists and telecommunications empires, wars, colonial struggles and environmental degradation
* succinct yet comprehensive surveys of historical developments and contemporary political issues facing all countries bordering on the Pacific
* over 600 diagrams depicting key demographic, economic and social changes since 1970 with appendices showing the actual data used and their sources
* key documents that have shaped the Asia-Pacific including:
founding charters of contemporary organizations, treaties, declarations and documents relating to social rights movements
What people are saying - Write a review
Economic Dynamism in the Asia-Pacific: The Growth of Integration and ...
No preview available - 1998
New Perspectives on Foreign Aid and Economic Development
B. Mak Arvin
Limited preview - 2002
Good Practice Guide | Subject Centre for Languages, Linguistics ...
The Asia-Pacific Profile. London: Routledge . mcgrew, A. & C. Brook (eds) (1998). The Asia-Pacific in the New World Order: A Pacific Community? ...
www.llas.ac.uk/ resources/ goodpractice.aspx?resourceid=1487
"The Asia-Pacific Profile offers students a unique combination of maps, diagrams, documents and statistical data covering every state around and within the ...
www.ru.nl/ cps/ 21/ nb21k.html